domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

December 2012 through my eyes (Inês)

Hey lovies! Inês's here! Today, 30th of December of 2012, I'm going to talk about my month. 
As you all might know, I'm on school holidays, so I decided to enjoy every second of this month (at least, I tried). I went shopping with my friends, I went to the Circus with my family, I went downtown to check out the Christmas Lights, I went to the movies and, as an Art student, i drawed and photographed a lot!
December flew by so fast and I can't even believe that 2013 is just around the corner! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a great New Year's Eve! :)
Here are some of my favorite pics for this month:















I love you all ♡
xo, 

Inês Bastos by Le Fashion Cocktail

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário